Overhead Crane Inspection and Repair
Overhead cranes are found in just about any type of production work, shops and industrial plants around the country. These cranes are typically used for production and maintenance purposes.
However, like all equipment, overhead cranes require a certain amount of care and maintenance to keep them operating smoothly and safely.
Overhead cranes are built and designed based on capacity and service duty. Unfortunately, most cranes are used more intensely than they were designed for and require more frequent inspections and yes, repairs.
What we do during our Inspection
- Point by point inspection of electrical, mechanical and structural components
- Adjustment of certain components such as brakes, limit switches and electrical components
- Detailed reports listing potential problems that may have been identified or items that may require immediate attention
- Help design a plan of action for the care of the overhead crane
- Provide quotes for repair
- Assist the customer with identifying parts that may need to be kept in inventory for general replacement or emergency repair
- Relocation of Overhead cranes
- Installation of new cranes, top running, underhung, gantry, jib cranes, work station cranes, rubber tire gantry, etc.
- Upgrading to new ergonomic wireless remote-control systems
- Startup and load testing
- Upgrading and reconditioning of existing Equipment
Crane Safety Associates of America, Inc. inspects and repairs all types, styles, make and models of manufactured cranes and hoist. Backed with a National Overhead Crane Inspection Certification, you know that your cranes are cared for by the best in the business.
Contact us today at 1-800-352-2212 for peace of mind of your systems