Mobile Crane Inspections
With all the crane accidents happening every year in the United States and abroad, government agencies like OSHA are placing more stringent regulations on companies who utilize cranes as well as the equipment owners.
That’s why Third-Party Crane Inspections are so important and needed. It is very important that the required crane inspections are kept up-to-date and performed at intervals described by the manufacturer. We want to be the company that has your back ensuring that your equipment meets the current regulations and to prove that our Nationally Certified Crane Inspectors are the best in the business.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know what "frequent and periodic" inspections are and what they entail?
- Do you know what to look for in these inspections?
- Do you know the intervals in which these inspections must be performed?
- Do you know what documentation must accompany these inspections?
- And perhaps above all, would your crane pass an OSHA audit?
We inspect many types of Mobile Cranes to include: Lattice Boom Crawlers, Lattice Boom Trucks, Large and Small Hydraulics, Boom Trucks, Industrial (Carry Deck), Articulating, and Service Truck Cranes.
You can depend on Crane Safety Associates of America, Inc. to help you comply with the ever-changing and often confusing inspection standards and regulations. Our inspectors not only have the necessary knowledge and experience but they are also NCCCO CERTIFIED CRANE INSPECTORS.
If you have questions or concerns about how your cranes are being inspected, please contact us to facilitate a solution at 1-800-356-2212.